Activities and trips
We offer varied activities every day throughout the home, as chosen by residents. These include:
- Concerts given by visiting artists
- Floor games (such as a large version of snakes and ladders)
- Games to enhance physical, motor and co-ordination skills (e.g. quoits, skittles, and throwing/catching of dice, balls and beanbags)
- Board and card games
- Arts and crafts activities
- Gentle physical exercises to music
We also take trips to local events and provide summer barbeques and picnics.
Gardening and walking
Residents who are keen on gardening are welcome to plant bulbs or window boxes, or even maintain a small garden plot for either flowers or vegetables.
We also encourage more mobile residents to take short walks (accompanied if desired) around the town and local area.